Computer hardware (usually simply called hardware when a computing context is implicit) is the collection of physical elements that constitutes a computer system. Computer hardware is the physical parts or components of a computer, such as the monitor, mouse, keyboard, computer data storage, hard disk drive (HDD), graphic cards, sound cards, memory, motherboard, and so on, all of which are physical objects that are tangible
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Operating System (DOS)
- Types of Software & languages
- Internal & external commands.
- Configuration of display, sound card.
- Assembling a computer
- Assembling & Installation
- Add on card identification
- PC Support (Core Hardware)
- Installation of windows 7, windows 8.1, MS-Office etc.,
- Resistors, capacitors and Inductors
- Diodes and transistors
- Comparison between AC and DC Current
- Conductors, Insulators and semiconductors
As a Company with over 12 years experience in the After Sale Support Sector, McDorsey Service Company is uniquely positioned to train you become a professional and highly skilled Technician.
We will Train you to become independent and totally career oriented. Our in-house developed syllabus is one of the best in the market and extensively covers topics from basic understanding to advanced learning. Training is done using State-of-the-art equipment. Trainees have unique experience of attending to Real-Time transactions directly from our Customer Care Department and learn how to attend to customer expectations.
Training objectives is to make Trainees immediately capable of starting their own businesses through 100% practical Training Programs.